Friday 3 February 2012

Lookbook: Ayten Gasson AW12

Good news, everyone! Not only do I have the final photos from the Ayten Gasson Autumn/Winter 2012 lookbook shoot I styled recently, but I also have the beautiful behind the scenes video to share with you. Nothing like a 2 for 1 deal, eh? Here are a few of my favourite shots.







If you think the gorgeous Rosanna looks amazing in the pictures, just wait until you see the video! It fits with the decadent luxurious nature of Ayten Gasson's designs perfectly, and you can also see me browsing a clothes rail - if you weren't dying to watch it before, I bet you are now...


Isn't it stunning?! My good friend Alex Oliver made this film and she did a fantastic job, as always.

Big love and thanks to the entire team! I can't wait to work with you all again next season...
Special thanks to Sarah Graham, Carla Read, Koray Ozutayli Hussein, and the guys at Mosaica Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?