Tuesday 27 September 2011

Behind the scenes: photoshoot with Juste from Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yesterday I had the great honour of styling the very beautiful and talented Juste Juozapaityte for a photoshoot. If you're wondering why you know the name, it's because Juste was the runner up in this season of Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model, and after working with her it's clear to see how she got so far in the competition. She may not have came first, but she is definitely a winner in my eyes!

The shoot was also a great excuse to reunite with the lovely SJ Walton and Jenni Defalco again, who I hadn't worked with since we shot the lovely Lykke.




Top: Simon Preen
Trousers: Evil Twin


Top and shorts: Style Stalker

Headpiece: made by me!
Dress: Toi et Moi


Given Juste's busy Top Model schedule, we only had enough time for four different looks but I think you'll agree she looks absolutely incredible! Not only that, but she's a very lovely person and an absolute pleasure to work with. It goes without saying that I am very excited to see the final photos back!
Link
I'd like to thank Juste for being so amazing and making the time to work with us, as well as the rest of the incredible team. I'd also like to thank Simon Preen, Katrina Ferrari and Greene & Sheppard for letting us borrow their amazing clothes!

Model: Juste Juozapaityte
Photographer: SJ Walton
Make up: Jenni Defalco
Hair: Aaron Overton
Photography assistant: Hannah Jones

Come back and see the final photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?