Friday 29 July 2011

Inside the house

Ten days later, and the London edition of the Jacques Townhouse was a smashing success!








And what a ten days! If you came and saw the house for yourself, I hope you enjoyed it. We all worked tirelessly to make sure everyone who came had a brilliant time, and I'm pleased to say it all went really well. I would also like to thank my three amazing assistants - (from left to right) Alex, Hannah and Akeela - for all of their incredible hard work and support throughout the event. I couldn't have done it without them! Oh, and Terence Webb, our incredible photographer.

The ladies take time out to strike a pose

Terence gets set up

If you didn't manage to make it to the London house, I've made a little video to show you around - check it out:



And don't forget - if you live in the north of our fair country, you can still get tickets for the Liverpool Townhouse! Just head over to www.facebook.com/Jacques to apply. And if you do come, don't forget to pop along to the Wardrobe of Wonders and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?