Friday 17 June 2011

Jacques Townhouse

I am extremely pleased (and overly excited) to announce that I will be the in-house vintage stylist for Jacques Townhouse this year - woohoo!

Sophie Ellis-Bextor at last years event

If you didn't make it last year or don't know what I'm talking about, you have been missing out. In the words of The Guardian, Jacques Townhouse is a "pop-up hotel-cum-beauty parlour 'soirée' venue in central London that looks like Alice's Wonderland on a sugar high, all candy-floss trees and frosted pink cupcakes". This year the Townhouse will be in London (19-28 July) and Liverpool (10-19 August).

This year the Wardrobe of Wonders will feature some truly beautiful vintage and vintage-inspired pieces provided by the brilliant Rokit Vintage. You can come along and play dress-up with me and then get snapped in the Jacques photo shoot studio. There is a ton of other stuff to look at and enjoy too, so it's definitely worth a trip.

If you want tickets, all you have to do is head over to the Jacques Facebook page and request some. Not only that, but the tickets are FREE! It doesn't get much better than that, surely?! And if you do come, please come and say hi to me! In turn I promise to give you lots of pretty things to wear.Link

3 comments:

  1. I was invited last year but didn't rsvped :S
    I must go this time round :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please, Kit! You must come, you will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Frankie. Congrats xx

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?