Sunday 30 September 2012

Editorial: Who's Jack Magazine

What's this? A blog post? Surely not!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Life has gotten very busy as of late, fortunately in a good way.

The good news is I have some shiny new published editorial to share with you - yippeee!

Although, when I say "shiny" and "new", that's not entirely true. I actually styled this editorial a year ago for Alexandra Cameron. As mutual fans of the book and film, we decided to base the story on "The Virgin Suicides", written by Jeffrey Eugenides and directed by Sofia Coppola. It took a while, but now the issue of Who's Jack is out and I can share it with you. Better late than never, eh?









The majority of the clothes are from Rokit vintage and Fable London, as well as some of my own vintage collection. I absolutely love these photos, and it was a nice change of pace to use such simple yet beautiful pieces.

Photographer: Alexandra Cameron
Make up and hair: Lucy RidleyModels: Poppy (Profile) and Arabella (Models1)

What do you think of the story? Come back for more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?