Sunday 29 July 2012

Editorial: Lionheart Magazine

I'm so happy and excited to finally be able to share these photos from my shoot for Lionheart Magazine with you. You may remember me saying in my behind the scenes post that the shots were perfect, and looking at them now I'm still thrilled with them all. These photos deserve to be in print, and Lionheart Magazine is the perfect home for them. Here are the final shots with a couple of extras thrown in for fun.
Opera Hair Comb: Emmy by Emmy Scarterfield
Shoes: Unisa


Fringed jacket: Elisa Palomino
Bracelet: Swell Vintage


Dress: Elisa Palomino
Necklace as headpiece: Swell Vintage
Bracelet: Alice Menter
Shoes: Unisa



Feather headband: Emmy by Emmy Scarterfield
Bracelet: Swell Vintage


Headpiece: Jane Taylor
Bracelet: Swell Vintage

So what do you think? I really hope you love the photos as much as I do. Thanks again to the amazing team for a brilliant shoot and the incredible results!

Don't forget to pick up your copy of Lionheart Magazine! It's full of wonderful, wonderful things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?