Saturday 17 September 2011

Video: E.G Emma Griffiths SS12

I love E.G Emma Griffiths. I have spoken about them in passing before, but it's a brand that definitely deserves all of the attention they're getting at the moment. Prime example of their greatness? The new video for their Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

E.G Emma Griffiths SS12 from thisisgio on Vimeo. Directed by Giovanni J Martins.

Isn't it beautiful and evocative? I don't just love it because my good friend Skye is the main model and she looks absolutely incredible (best hair in the world? I think so!) - the video powerfully sets the tone for their phenomenally seductive, intricate and distinctly unique designs. And the best part is that even though the pieces are high end, they are still extremely wearable and very sexy. I don't know about you, but I am in serious lust.
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think?