Sunday 13 January 2013

Behind the scenes: Ayten Gasson AW13 lookbook

Last week, I was lucky enough to reunite with the old gang to style Ayten Gasson's lookbook for AW13. I love styling Ayten's gorgeous lingerie, as it's so easy to make them look good! Each piece is made from the highest quality silk in perfect soft hues and trimmed with the most intricately beautiful lace. The best part is that each item is made right here in the UK, so if you buy from Ayten Gasson lingerie, you're supporting the British manufacturing industry. Not only that, but you'll look sexy while doing it too!

I took a few sneaky behind the scenes snaps for you to enjoy. I warn you now though - you will want to buy everything...
















Doesn't our model, Rosanna, look incredible? If I looked like her, I'd walk around in lingerie all the time! Especially Ayten's. 

I'd like to say a big thank you to all of the team for making the shoot as much fun as it always is. I'm already looking forward to the next one...


Come back soon to see the final pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.

    I've never heard of them before, will be sure to check them out.

    Thank you.

    :_)

    ReplyDelete

So what do you think?